The best Offline Web Browser (the original one):
when you are online (for example when you have a Wi-Fi connection) you can download all the web pages you need to read during the day; then you can browse the content also when you have no WiFi or mobile connection. In this way you can also save money and mobile internet traffic.
How to use:
1) ADD site to download
Option 1) if you are using your preferred Web Browser:
– select “share” menu option
– select “Offline Browser” in the app list
Option 2) if you are in main OB page
– click the “+” button
– Set the url of the link and download options
2) Download pages (when ONLINE)
– click the “download all” button in main menu to download all the sites with the flag “keep always up to date”
– or click the “download” option in contextual menu of a single link to sync only 1button
3) Browse downloaded pages (when OFFLINE)
– select the item from the list
– navigate the downloaded pages offline.